Last Updated: 2019-10-09 by Nick Busey
Object and Scope
Define the purpose of the SOP and what will be covered.
- A list of everything that will be needed to complete this SOP.
- More equipment
Hazards Identification and PPE / Safety Steps Required:
PPE: Eye protection, rubber boots, respirator, gloves
Hazardous Products: chemicals, gasses, etc.
Hazards: Handling hazardous products (almost always), heat, working at height, LOTO, etc.
- Copy the raw contents of this file.
- Create a new file with the name of the SOP in CamelCase.
- Paste this file into the new file.
- Edit as needed.
- Save and create a git commit and push to GitLab.
- Use 1. for the start of every numbered step. The software will render the numbers as they should appear.
- This allows you to not have to worry about re-numbering when adding new steps.
- More Steps