ABOUT BUSEY BREWS
In the fall of 2019, Kyle and Janice Busey acquired this smokehouse with the inspiration and motivation to make it sensational. Kyle and his brother got together to kick the brew system into high gear, while parents Kim and Buzz lent their design and woodworking skills to help create the cool and casual dining environment you are now enjoying.
With over three decades of restaurant and hospitality experience, the Busey’s and their amazing staff have a passion for delicious food, craft beer and excellent service. This team has ignited the Busey Brew’s dream. Also, The Busey Brews For Good program has raised over $10,000 for local and global charities since its’ inception in 2019.
Our smokers run 24-hours a day to ensure fresh smoked meats and meat alternatives are delivered to our customers. All of our beer is brewed on-site, from crisp ales and IPAs, to malty browns and stouts. Plus, our brewery is partially powered with on-site solar.
- 2023 – Busey Brews wins write-in vote for Best Craft Brewery (Best of Boulder)
- April 2023 – Busey Brews wins Fan Favorite Brewery at TheBigWonderful Beer Fest, Winter Park, CO
- 2022 – Busey Brews wins write-in vote for Best Wings (Best of Boulder)
- 2021 – Busey Brews wins write-in vote for Best BBQ (Best of Boulder)
- Oct 19, 2019 – Busey Brews Smokehouse & Brewery Opening Day
- Aug 2019 – Kyle & Janice Busey close on purchase of business
- Mar 2019 – Kyle Busey hired as GM at James Peak Smokehouse & Brewery
- 2016 – James Peak Smokehouse & Brewery opens for business
- 2008 – Wild Mountain Smokehouse & Brewery opens for business
- 2007 – Brewery and smokehouse building construction completed